Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday June 19, 2014

It's been a busy week!

I felt pretty good Tuesday morning and came in on my bike Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to to Grant to Bush to Sansome and into work.  I had a flat tire when I went to go home for lunch so I changed it and headed home.  It was flat again by the time I got home.  Not encouraging.  I came back from lunch on Muni.

I met Mr. Poe after work and we headed to Verizon to sort out making our land line his cell phone number.  I've finally managed to talk Mr. Poe into ditching the land line in a rare victory for reason.  After we left Verizon he went home and I headed to the Mission to complete the sale of my truck.  It died at the end of May and neither of us were willing to put any more money a vehicle that we neither use nor want.  I'm pleased I didn't have to pay someone to remove it.   I had a harder time breaking up with my insurance company.  I'd had them since I was 16 and was subjected to repeated harrowing by their marketing people.

Thursday I came into work Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to Post to Grant to Bush to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I went for a walk over lunch and then I went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off Pacific to Fillmore to Clay to Spruce to Washington to Arguello to Lake to Camino Del Mar and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor where I stopped for some pics:




I headed down to 34th to Fulton to 36th and into Golden Gate Park.  I took JFK to Bernice Rodgers to MLK to the south windmill and then back to kezar to Arguello to Frederick to Cole to Carmel to Clayton to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and I went to bed.  Fabulous day!

Bike Mileage:

Today18.1
Week to date26.1
Month to date613.3
Year to date3,621.2
To Goal4,378.8
Over (Under) plan(192.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,124.9)
Rolling Year10,017.7
Since Inception 10/1/0751,411.9

No comments:

Post a Comment