Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday I got up and had a few things to do for the party that night so I went into work on my bike a little late straight down Market.  After work I went for a nice ride.  I headed off Clay to Drumm to Washington to the Embarcadero to Townsend into Kansas to 17th to Alabama to Precita to Mission to Richland to Arlington to San Jose to Monterey.  I stopped at Sunnyside Conservatory for pics.  They did such a lovely renovation a couple of years ago and I love hanging out there:








I continued on Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey to Laguna Honda into 7th to Irving to 9th and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to the Music Concourse:


I headed over to JFK to Kezar to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home. I arrived at the tail end of the dinner and helped with the dessert.  Everybody was gone by 9.  I was beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment