Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday I came into work down Market Street on my bike.  Over lunch I headed over to the Asian Art Museum.  So much to see:



I don't even know where to start with this.  It's a such a bad taste overload it's amazing:


After work I headed off Pacific to Columbus to Stockton.  I stopped at Washington Square Park for pics:



I continued on Stockton to North Point to Van Ness to Francisco to Octavia to Greenwich to Lyon and into the Presidio at the Lombard Gate.  I headed over to Lincoln.  Construction on the new Golden Gate Bridge continues:


I stopped a little west of the Golden Gate Bridge and stopped for pics:



I made my way up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor which was still open (!).  Sadly, the security guard hustled me off because they were in the process of closing:




I headed down to 34th to Cabrillo and into Golden Gate Park at 36th.  I took JFK to MLK to the Music Concourse to JFK and made my way over to Page to Scott to Duboce to Noe to Market to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  We didn't stay up late.

Bike Mileage:

Today19.3
Week to date46.4
Month to date46.4
Year to date3,689.9
To Goal4,310.1
Over (Under) plan(606.0)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,413.0)
Rolling Year5,259.8
Since Inception 10/1/0751,480.6

No comments:

Post a Comment