Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday, July 7, 2014

I didn't go riding on Sunday as I'd planned.  Saturday was a lot of standing around in the hot sun and I just couldn't get it together Sunday morning so I stayed in.  So Monday I had tons of energy for walk2werq Monday and I managed about 7.8 miles through Pacific Heights and the Marina out to the Palace of Fine Arts and then into work over Russian Hill.  I got a bunch of pics:

This super fantastic Victorian is on Divisadero.  I really wish they'd been more adventurous with the color:


Looking down Pierce St from Divisadero at what was built as Holy Cross church (I think) is now a temple:


Fabulous Georgian Mansion on Broadway:


Looking down the Lyons steps from Broadway:


Senator Feinstein's crib on Vallejo at Lyons:


Looking down the Lyons steps from Vallejo:


The Palace of Fine Arts





This is the view of Aquatic Park from Larkin and Francisco:




Faye Park:


Mr. Poe came and collected me at lunchtime and we went to the Exploratoruium to see if it would be a good choice for the impending visit of my brother with his family at the end of the month.  This was thing I liked:


I went to spin and then strength training after work.  The strength training class totally kicked my ass.  It's very humbling to not be good at things.  But I can almost do a whole push up now and I gotta believe in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment