Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thurday, July 17, 2014

Thursday I got up early and headed into Santa Fe to meet up with Athena downtown at her place.  We went for a walk around town and then had lunch.


This is the amazing new federal building downtown.  Love it:



Cathedral:





This is Athena in a garden she designed on the Cathedral grounds:



This is the courtyard of one of the hotels.  Love it:


After lunch we headed out to Tesuque and went to Shidoni which is a large arts complex outside of town in Tesuque.  It has a lot of nice stuff but I don't think it's as cool as I used to.  Is it slipping or is it me.  Probably me.










I saw this downtown.  This tour looks totally safe.


Did I mention that Athena has a cat that looks like Hitler?


We had dinner at Gabriels with a bunch of my cousins and their families.  We went to Gabriels outside of town.  It was really fun but I was really happy to go to bed when it was over.  Long day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment