Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday I had a special walk2werq because I had plans with Miss Smith so I didn't want to take my bike in to work with me.  I headed through the Haight, Pacific Heights, Russian Hill and Telegraph Hill and it came in at about 7 miles.  It was a lot foggier than it was on Monday but I had a great time and took a bunch of pics:


This enormous mansion seems a little light on windows but it's super fantastic:



This is the view looking down Kearny from Telegraph Hill:


The Bay Bridge from Telegraph Hill


I headed into work.  I went to a spin class over lunch and then met Miss Smith for a walk after work. We started at his house in Nob Hill and headed out to Aquatic Park and back.  It was about 6.3 miles in total but that includes me getting there and home.  We couldn't get out onto the pier at Aquatic Park because they were getting ready for the 4th of July fireworks but I got a couple pics.  So pretty:




Miss Smith in the Stockton Street tunnel:


I headed home and went to bed.  I was beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment