Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sam, Youngran and the kids left on Monday and it took me a couple of days to recover.  Here's hoping the dogs and I have caught up on their sleep when they come back next summer!  I worked from home on Monday and Tuesday and then came into the office on Muni on Wednesday.  I went to my classes after work which KICKED MY ASS but we all have to pay the piper sooner or later.  Thursday I came into work on Muni and then walked home via Nob Hill, and Western Addition.  It was about 4.4 miles in total.  Not easy either.  I got a couple of pics:

Pretty Grace Cathedral:


This is the super fantastic window in the Masonic Center:


Looking down Taylor from California:


I'm not sure when they did all this landscaping on Van Ness but it's holding up well and looks pretty nice:


I brought Mr. Poe a burger for dinner which he was pretty delighted about.  Then we went to bed.  Not and easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment