Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tuesday I came into work on my bike Market to Sanchez to Steiner to Page to Webster to Post to Grant to Bush to Sansome.  I came home 2nd to Howard to 11th to Folsom to 17th to Ord because we had the neighbors over for dinner so I couldn't do a longer ride.  I learned the hard way that you can't make brownies using the bake setting on our toaster oven.  It looked PERFECT from the outside but was a molten mess in the inside.  Yuck.   Luckily, I had a backup dessert so it wasn't a complete disaster.

Wednesday I worked from home in the morning and then went into the office after lunch.  I had a strength and then spin class after work and then headed home.  I made a second attempt at the brownies which was a lot more successful and also some candy.

Thursday I came into work Market to Noe Duboce to Scott to Post to Grant to Bush to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  Mr. Poe came and had lunch with me and then I went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off Pacific to Fillmore to Scott to Arguello to Lake to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I stopped by the Music Concourse for pics:




I came out of the park at 9th to Judah to 7th into Laguna Honda to Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I rolled out and baked some tarts and then I went to bed.  


Bike Mileage:

Today27.1
Week to date27.1
Month to date27.1
Year to date3,670.6
To Goal4,329.4
Over (Under) plan(603.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,417.9)
Rolling Year5,240.5
Since Inception 10/1/0751,461.3

No comments:

Post a Comment