Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday, August 21, 2014

I took the day off work because it was my birthday.  I slept in and then took the dogs out for a crazy stroller walk late morning.  We headed up over Clarendon and then Forest Hill and then made our way to the Rose Garden in Golden Gate Park and then home.  It came in at 7.3 miles.  When I got back we all had lunch and then the boys went to bed and I put Mimi back in the stroller and took her downtown on Muni.  She'd never been on the subway before and I wasn't sure how that was gonna go but she didn't mind it a bit.  She LOVED going downtown.  I took her to the ferry terminal and then dropped in at my office where she barked at my coworkers.  Then we headed home and waited for Mr. Poe to get home.  Then dinner and bed.  Long day.

This was the view looking west from Twin Peaks heading up towards Tank Hill:


Pretty Forest Hill:


San Francisco deserves a better rose garden.  There.  I've said it.


The Conservatory of Flowers:


On Muni:



Fabulous birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment