Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday I actually managed to get a little ride in before work!  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to San Jose to Cesar Chavez to Bryant to 17th to Kansas to 16th to Terry Francois.  I stopped to take some pics of the glorious morning on the bay:



This is the marina at the Giants Stadium:


After work I headed off Pacific to Fillmore to Clay to Spruce to Washington to Arguello to Lake to Camino Del Mar and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor where I stopped for pics.




I headed down to 34th to Cabrillo to 37th and into Golden Gate Park to Bernice Rodgers to MLK to the Great Highway and down the coast to Taravel to Dewey to Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to 3rd to Frederick to Cole to Carmel to Clayton to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so I had to feed both myself and the dogs and we got cleaned up for bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today28.4
Week to date35.4
Month to date135.8
Year to date3,873.5
To Goal4,126.5
Over (Under) plan(1,342.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,950.2)
Rolling Year5,044.9
Since Inception 10/1/0751,664.2

No comments:

Post a Comment