Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday was Walk2werq Monday and I had a great walk over Lone Mountain and Pacific Heights.  It came in at about 7.6 miles (!).  I got some pics of some of the super fantastic homes on Broadway in Pacific Heights in the Gold Coast.

This is super modern, sharp and awesome.  I think it was recently updated.  I love it:



I like this Georgian place but I love the conservatory in the front.  Fancy:





This is an apartment building on Broadway that is growing on me:


This was the view from my office window as I was getting ready to go home.  So many questions:


I went to a spin and then weight training class after work and then I headed home for dinner.  Then I got cleaned up and went to bed early.  I was super beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment