Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a great walk through the Mission, Potrero Hill and Mission Bay.  The walk came in at about 7.2 miles.  I can really tell that the days are getting shorter, which gives me the sads.

I saw this AMAZING jumpsuit on 20th in the Mission:


This awesome house is on 22nd on Potrero Hill.  It's perfection.  I'm used to not liking new buildings.  I'm so very delighted when that isn't the case.


Looking down Carolina from 22nd:


I headed down to Bay Front Park and took a bunch of pics.  I love it there:




I headed into work.  I went home for lunch and then I went to my classes after work.  They didn't wear me out quite as much as the previous week but I definitely felt like I was done when I got home.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment