Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Saturday I was supposed to lead the Different Spokes Jersey ride but I still felt really crappy so Miss Gaus led it for me and I stayed in bed.  Brendan stopped by late morning and hung out on his way to a family reunion.   We'd been thinking about going to the Lifecycle thing that night but I just didn't feel up to going out so we didn't.

Thankfully, I got it together on Sunday so Mr. Poe could take me to Devil's Slide.  It's a nice park they made out of a former highway that was replaced by a tunnel.  Very nice:








We had a picnic on the beach and then headed home.  We put the dogs in the stroller and took them out for a couple of hours and then headed home for dinner.  I headed to bed after that--  it was a long day!  I didn't make it til 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment