Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Cheese Factory and then Novato.  I think that might be my favorite off season ride because it's long enough to make you feel like you've done something but not so much so that you regret it.  The weather was perfect and we had a fabulous time.n  I didn't take a single pic all day, but Bill and Wanderson came over for dinner after I took pics of the crazy dessert I made.  It's kind a of a frozen amalgamation of stuff I had lying around.  Charlotte surprise:


The base is strawberry bavarian cream and then I layered it with ladyfingers and chopped fudge and froze it in a mold.  I don't know that it was entirely successful but I think Julia would have approved of my ingenuity.   Plus, so pretty and pink:


I kicked everybody out at 7:30 and went to bed.  Long day.

Bike Mileage:

Today81.7
Week to date81.7
Month to date81.7
Year to date3,819.4
To Goal4,180.6
Over (Under) plan(980.6)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,739.7)
Rolling Year5,101.3
Since Inception 10/1/0751,610.1

No comments:

Post a Comment