Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday was Mr. Poe's birthday-- the happiest day of the year!  I don't know anybody who likes his birthday as much as Mr. Poe and I think he had a great day this year.

This is the breakfast he consumed:


After he slept breakfast off I walked him to M spa and he got a massage.  I went for a walk while he did that.  There's so much construction going on right now in San Francisco that it's hard to keep track of it all.  But Hayes Valley is almost unrecognizable to where it was a decade ago.   This house is being re-victorianed:


Some of the gorgeous homes on Fulton:




This building on 9th and Mission has seemingly gone up in a week:


Pretty tenements on McCoppin:


This is the pretty new park at McCoppin and Valencia:



Cobblestone streets off of Market--  I thought all of those had come out but no:




I went and collected Mr. Poe and we moved VERY slowly to the Sausage Factory which I hadn't been to in forever and is surprisingly good.  Then we headed home and went to bed.  Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment