Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday I came into work on my bike Market to Noe to Duboce to Scott to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  Sadly, the wheel I'd taken in to REI to get fixed on Wednesday wasn't fixed so that had to go back lunchtime.  After work I  made the happy discovery that the 12 bus picks me up in front of my building and then drops me off a half an hour later a block from REI.  So much faster than taking the subway and then walking.  I headed off Brannon to Potrero to Cesar Chavez to San Jose to Bosworth to Lyell to Alemeny to Sagamore to Brotherhood where I made the even happier discovery that the Benny Bufano sculpture is back where it used to be and has a new park to sit in.  Yay!:




I continued on Brotherhood to Lake Merced to John Muir where I stopped for more pics:



I continued on John Muir to Skyline to the Great Highway.  I stopped at the foot of Sloat for pics of the coast.  It wasn't cold but it looked a little grim:



I took the Great Highway to Vicente to 17th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.After dinner I got cleaned up and we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today0.0
Week to date18.7
Month to date100.4
Year to date3,838.1
To Goal4,161.9
Over (Under) plan(1,049.6)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(1,804.0)
Rolling Year5,120.0
Since Inception 10/1/0751,628.8

No comments:

Post a Comment