Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday was my 14th anniversary and I had a great day.  It's hard to believe how long Mr. Poe has put up with all of my fuckery.   I was up crazy early on Tuesday for some reason and hunt out with Mimi before work.  Here she is in her listening position:


I walked to work on Tuesday through the Western Addition, Japantown, Russian Hill and Telegraph Hill.  It was lots of fun and came in at about 6.2 miles.  The sun is starting to come up later and later and it was pretty gloomy on top of that so my pics are a little fuzzy.  This is the legendary Seattle Block.  So Victorianalicious:



Japantown:



These are some of the fabulous buildings in Pacific Heights on Pacific:



Looking up Broadway from Hyde:


Lombard St:


Pioneer Park on Telegraph Hill:


I went to spin class over lunch and then walked back to the Castro after.  I met Mr. Poe at the same Chinese place we'd eaten at over the weekend and it was equally good.  Then we headed home and I went to bed.  I had a wonderful anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment