Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday I came into work on Muni and then headed to the Asian Art Museum over lunch. I headed to the Persian stuff which is super fantastic:








I walked home via St Boniface.  I love the painting in there.  It's a little more than I'm used to and it's so vibrant/crazy:


It's worth knowing that most of the pews in the church are occupied by people sleeping body to body.  There was probably a hundred people sleeping in the church when I was there.  Only the first couple rows of pews in the church were 'reserved for praying' as the sign said.


This very luxurious condo building is going up next door.  I'll be interested to see how the residence finds the neighborhood ambiance:


In Union Square, the iPhone line was two blocks long:


After work I went and hung out with Mr. Chris and then we went out for drinks.  We'd planned on going to the Tonga room but the line was an hour long so we went to the Top of the Mark which was super swanky and served Mr Chris these fabulous deviled eggs:


We headed to the Castro and then I went home to feed the dogs and myself.  After I headed to bed because I was beat.  Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment