Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday, September 1, 2014

I spent labor day riding my bike out to Olema and then home through Stinson.  We stayed away from Mt Tam and good thing we did because it was in the 90's on the mountain.  I hadn't done a long ride in quite a while and I was really feeling it by the end of the day.  Also, I didn't eat as much as I should have and that caught up with me by end of the ride.

Hi took some pics on Bolinas Lagoon.  So very pretty:




Those are all sea lions.  Freshly back from Burning Man, I'd judge:


Pics from the climb out of Stinson:



Me in Sausalito:


When I got home I found that Mr. Poe had been beavering away all day in the garden.  His lions are now in situ:


Mr. Poe in his garden:



I ate as much as I could and then I went to bed.   At 7:15.  Don't judge me.

Bike Mileage:

Today77.2
Week to date77.2
Month to date77.2
Year to date3,969.1
To Goal4,030.9
Over (Under) plan(1,466.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(2,095.4)
Rolling Year5,133.5
Since Inception 10/1/0751,759.8

No comments:

Post a Comment