Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and took Muni downtown with Mr. Poe and then walked up over Telegraph Hill and out to Aquatic Park and then Fort Mason and then into the office via Whole Foods.  It came in at 6.2 miles.

This is the Filbert steps lookup up from Sansome.  A bit easier to climb than you'd think:



Aquatic Park:




Fort Mason:


I love the fabulous Benny Bufano in Fort Mason:


I love this Victorian on Union.  I have a hard time believing the attic bays are original but they looks so very convincing.  If it's not contemporary to the building they must have paid a fortune to do it:


Grant from Sacramento:


I headed home over lunch and then went to the gym after work.  Then I headed home for dinner and then bed.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment