Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday, September 20, 2014

I didn't sleep well at all on Friday night.  It was warm and the house and I just couldn't stay asleep.  But I managed to drag myself out of bed and head out to a morning spin class.  This super fantastic building is going up at 15th and Market.  I love it.  I can't wait to see the scaffolding down.  It's amazing:



I have to be at the class an hour nearly to claim a desirable bike so I went for a walk after.  This is the view looking down Buchanan at the Linea:


The Nightengale House:


There's an enormous development going up at Waller and Buchanan.  Hundreds of units.  I'll be interested to see the impact on the neighborhood:


I met Mr. Poe after spin and we went to the grocery and then home.  Then we headed to the Golden Gate Park.  We got lunch at the falafel place at 9th/Irving and then ate at the Botanical Gardens.  Then we headed to the De Young.  There isn't anything new going on so the museum was pretty empty. Which is my favorite.  Here's Mr. Poe up in the tower.  Hello gorgeous!







We headed home and I was too tired for any more fun.  I was in bed by 7.  Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment