Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday I managed to get up and out of the house early enough to walk into work.  I only had time to come down Market but thankfully it isn't as gross as used to be in the morning and I was only horrified a couple of times by our famous street people.  I did see this enterprising dog who's a successful small business owner:


8 Octavia is EVERYTHING.  I love it.  So super fantastic.


I headed home for lunch and then to the gym after work.  I had a few minutes between work and gym and walked around a but.  I got a couple pics from Justin Hermann Plaza:



I headed home for dinner and got rained on from Castro Muni home.  I was soaking wet but I didn't care because it's been so very long.  I had dinner and then I went to bed.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment