Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday, September 4, 2014

Wednesday I was out of the house with the dogs and stroller before dawn and we headed to Golden Gate Park so they could have a sniff around the Rose Garden.  Ashley Jr and Mimi sniffed about:


But Rufus rolled endlessly.  I didn't see any poop on the ground so I let him have at it.  It seemed to make him so very happy:


We headed over to the Music Concourse and I got a pic towards the Japanes Tea Garden:


I headed home and worked from home for the morning.  I made these muffins before I headed into the office.  They've got bacon in them.  You can't go wrong with bacon:


I went to a strength training and then spinning class at the gym after work and then I headed home for dinner.  I was really tired and I couldn't wait to go to bed.  Long, fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment