Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday I came into work on Muni and then went for a walk over lunch and then walked home over Nob Hill, Civic Center and Hayes Valley.  We're having fantastic weather and I had lots of fun.  I ran into my pal Shelby on the way home and that's always a treat.  The two walks came in at 7.3 miles together.

The Fairmont has these flags up because our hockey team is in the superbowl:





The view looking down Taylor towards the mission:


Something was on fires in the tenderloin as I headed for Civic Center:




This pretty if maybe a little predictable mural is on Hayes at Octavia:

This isn't my favorite sculpture that has stood on this spot.  Thankfully, it isn't permanent.


I headed home for dinner and then we went to bed early.  I was beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment