Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday I walked down Market into work.  A little easy for a walk2werq but all the development on Market has made that walk a lot less unpleasant than it used to be.  There's a tech bus that stops in front of the club Eros and it always takes me a minute to realize that the line is for the former and not the latter:


Looking up Octavia at the Gay and Lesbian Center:



Some poor window washer fell 11 floors on to this car on Friday and somehow did not die:


The street was cordoned off for that so Montgomery was empty:


At lunch time I made my way to Civic Center to got to the Asian Art Museum.  This is the view looking up Fulton to Civic Center:


The cool thing to see at the Asian Art Museum is the Tetsuya Ishida exhibit.  It's got some surrealism that reminds me a bit of Magritte and is super fantastic:









After work I headed to Union Square.  Christmas is up!:


Stockton is covered in astroturf for some reason.  Developing:



I headed home and met Mr. Poe for dinner.  Then we went to bed early.  It had been a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment