Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a grand walk through Presidio and then Pacific Heights out to the Palace of Fine Arts and then into the office over Russian Hill.  The walk came in at 7.4 miles.  It was super foggy at the Lyon steps:





The Palace of the Fine Arts:





I saw this cat napping in an antique store.  He was not having it when he caught me taking pics and got up and left:


Over lunch I headed over to Mr. Chris's and met him and Brook for lunch.  I got some pics on the way:




We ran into Brendan who was heading back to LA while we were waiting in line for burritos.  Which was crazy random and super awesome.  After work I headed to the gym and went to a spin and then a strength class.  Then I headed home for dinner and I went to bed.  Long ass day...

No comments:

Post a Comment