Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had an awesome walk up the Pemberton Steps, over Twin Peaks, through Midtown Terrace and over Mount Davidson and then down to Balboa Park BART.  I can't believe I've never headed up Mount Davidson on a walk2werq Monday and it sure won't be the last time.  I got a bunch of pics:





The stairs up Mount Davidson on Juanita:



Mount Davidson:











I headed home for lunch which took forever because there was somebody in the tunnels and they had to shut down the subway.  After work I went to a spin class and then body pump.  I was completely out of energy by the time I was done but I certainly felt like I'd accomplished something!  I headed home for dinner and then I went to bed.  Long, fabulous day.

1 comment:

  1. nice pics from Mt. Davidson. I didn't know about those steps.

    ReplyDelete