Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Friday was a complete shit show in San Francisco.  It was raining, there was a parade because we won the America's Cup that somehow resulted in two million people into San Francisco.  I didn't think there were that many soccer fans in the whole US!  Plus it was both halloween and critical mass.  Yikes!  I wisely headed home very early and worked from home for much of the day.  I was heavily supervised:


Geoff and Erin upstairs had a halloween party and I headed up for that.  Much fun.  Mr. Poe's had a cold so he went to bed at 8PM.  I didn't get to bed till after midnight which is unbelievably late for me.  I still managed to crawl out of bed to make it for a spin class in the morning.  I took these pics of the amazingly awesome new building being completed on Market at 15th.  I love it:




I met Mr. Poe at the grocery and then we ran some errands.  Then a nap.  I didn't get much done for the rest of the day, but it's amazing how an hour at the gym will make you feel like you've accomplished a lot more than you actually have.  We were asleep by 9PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment