Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tuesday I had my class during the day.  The dogs love having me home.  Rufus can practice his sleeping in rooms he's not allowed in to when we're not home:


The little ones prefer the 'burrito' treatment:


This is how I have my office setup for the week.   It designed for maximum sleeping options for the dogs:


I was absolutely ready to get out of the house by the time my class finished so I got the dogs and the stroller and we headed for this Mission and then Glen Park and Diamond Heights.  We managed 7 miles which is a lot.   Here's the gang on the street:



Pics from Diamond Heights:






I headed home for dinner and then went to a spin class which completely kicked my ass.  Then I headed home and went to bed.  Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment