Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride up Mount Tam and we had a fantastic day.  It was gorgeous and unbelievably clear--  I can't remember it being so clear up there.  I hasn't been up there in quite a while and I definitely felt that in the climb.  I got a bunch of pics:




Scott's wife got him this nose protector.  I think it will most effective against potential infidelity:







We had lunch at Gestalt House which has INCREDIBLE SAUSAGE SANDWICHES.  I should have had two:



On the way home I stopped to nose around the gardens at the Koshland House which has been empty for several years and whose realtors can't be trusted to close the gate to the garden.  Trespassing, absolutely.  The house is for sale if you're in the market for a 20,000 foot house.  Click here for the link.:







I headed home and got cleaned up and was in bed by 6:30.  Heaven.

Bike Mileage:

Today68.0
Week to date68.0
Month to date387.1
Year to date387.1
YTD Mileage vs Last Year387.1
Rolling Year7,417.2
Since Inception 10/1/0752,656.9

No comments:

Post a Comment