Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday was the first training ride for ALC this summer.  We had a huge turnout and it was lots of fun.  I only took one pic all day and it was of Jeremy and his adorable daughter Nava.  Perfection:


I was really pleased with the riders and we were home a lot earlier than I thought we would.  I got cleaned up in a hurry and headed out with the dogs in the stroller.  We headed through the Castro, Dolores Heights,  Noe Valley and Upper Market.  It was about 6.5 miles.  Rufus was super beat.  I got a couple pics from the top of 24th:



I headed home for dinner and was in bed before 7PM.  Don't judge.

Bike Mileage:

Today31.0
Week to date77.4
Month to date77.4
Year to date77.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year77.4
Rolling Year7,312.3
Since Inception 10/1/0752,347.2

No comments:

Post a Comment