Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I got the flu over Christmas and that pretty much sucked.  Especially because we had a house full of people on Christmas day.  I scaled back the stuff that I made and it was fun but I was very tired and didn't do much else.  I did make these Danish pastries and they turned out really, really well.  Danish pastry dough isn't as hard to make as you'd think.  And the results were super fantastic:



Monday the 29th I attempted walk2werq Monday but it was cold and windy and I was miserable.  I took Muni downtown and dropped off my stuff at work and then walked through Chinatown and then up over Russian and then Nob Hills.  I got a pic looking down Washington towards the Transamerica Pyramid:


I cut the walk short and went back to the office pretty early.  It was freezing and I was miserable.  I headed to the gym after work but I had very low energy and it wasn't fun.  Tuesday I headed home mid day and worked from home for the rest of the week.  We stayed in on New Years Eve, obviously. New Years Day we went to brunch with the Smith Fangs at the Top of the Mark and that was lots of fun.  I got a few pics at their place on Nob Hill before we headed up:



Brunch:




We headed to Grace Cathedral After to have a look at the Christmas Decorations:




We headed home and I took a nap.  That was it for me for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment