Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday I joined my friend Julien for a ride up to Sweeney Ridge in San Bruno.  It's a lot of climbing but the views are incredible from the top.  I'd never been there and it was super fantastic.  I got a bunch of pics:




I got home for lunch and headed down to the gym to ride on a bike there.  It's a great way to bulk up rides that need to be just a little longer.  After, I got the dogs and we went for a walk.  We stopped to watch the horrifying fire at Church and 15th.  The dogs normally start complaining the second I stop walking but we were all mesmerized by the smoke and the sirens.  It took them quite a while to get it all under control:






We headed home for dinner.  I was completely beat and went to bed at an eyebrow raising 5:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment