Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday was a little disappointing.  The weather forecast looked really bad all week so David and I figured we wouldn't ride on Saturday.  In reality, Saturday was had ok weather and I should have ridden.  I think my reluctance to ride in freezing rain is resulting in me missing a couple of ridable days and I'm ok with that.  I attempted to go to the 9am spin class but I would have been #5 on the wait list (an hour before class start!) so I headed home and got the dogs in the stroller and we went for a long walk up Collingwood Hill, Liberty Hill, the Mission and Potrero Hill.  It was about six miles.

Twin Peaks as seen from the top of Collingwood Hill:




I headed home and made a few things for lunch and Miss Smith came over and we watched the new Scooby Doo movie.  It does not disappoint.  After, I headed back to the gym and rode on a spin bike with headphones.  Although that might sound a boring it is in fact lots of fun.  I headed home for dinner and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment