Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday I had an early call at work so I headed out of the house with Mr. Poe and walked down Market to work.  It was a little early to be walking down Market but there were only a couple of eek moments especially the guy who looked like a jogger until he got close and then he looked like Manson complete with crazy face.  After my call I had a bunch of time so I went on another walk up over Russian Hill to pretty Macondray Lane and then up over Nob Hill and then back to work.   The two together were about 6.2 miles.  It was lots of fun and I got a bunch of pics:



The view from the Vallejo steps between Montgomery and Kearny:


Looking up Green Street from Taylor:


Macondray Lane is completely awesome.  I'd completely forgotten about it because there's another part of Macondray that doesn't go through a whole block.  Super fantastic:




The view from the glamorous garden at the Fairmont:




I love the Bufano sculpture at St Mary's square:


After work I went to spin and then home for dinner.  Long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment