Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wednesday I managed to squeeze in a walk2werq.  I decided at the last minute and was ready in 20 and running out the door so that I could catch up with Mr. Poe before he got to Muni.  I headed downtown and dropped off my drag and then headed into Chinatown, Russian Hill and Pacific Heights.  I got some pics:



Pretty St. Brigid.  Which is closed.  It's kind of a shame:



Wigs on Fillmore St:


Lyon Steps:


I headed back into work via the Broadway tunnel.  So much fun.  I headed home for lunch and then went to the gym after work where I yelled at the spin coach.  We're gonna be polite and suggest that his class isn't a good fit for me.  Still, low blood sugar Joseph is a total asshole.  I headed home and had dinner and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment