Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday, February 4, 2014

Wednesday I walked to work down Market because we're fixin' to get a big storm and I figured I'd best enjoy being outside while I can.   As I was coming down Ord Court there was a guy coming up the court on a bike who then got off it and started to walk it.  Something seemed off about him but it wasn't until I got a little closer that I realized that he was wearing no pants.  He was wearing see through mesh briefs and no pants.  At 6:45AM.  On a bike.  So many follow up questions.   First of all, one of the following must be true:

1) One of my neighbors left the house without pants
2) One of my neighbors lost his pants at some point after leaving his house
3) One of my neighbors was having an early morning visitor and that is how he was arriving

It's nice to know that fuckery is awake early on Wednesdays.

This is the view of the super fantastic new building on 15th and Market with a crazy pretty sunrise coming up behind it:


I saw this arty thing on Market at Van Ness.  It's padlocks on a chainlink fence in a heart shape with ribbons tied around them.  It's all a little crackhead but I love all the blues.


I totally got chestered on Muni on the way to the gym and afterwards felt the need to talk to an adult so I called Mr. Chris who coolly informed me that I should have gotten a free dinner.  Sometimes I wish I lived downtown so that I could walk everybody and never have to deal with public transit.  Yuck.

I went to my spin class and then headed home for dinner.  Mr. Poe had to work late so I fed the dogs and myself and we waited for him to come home and then we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment