Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I took Muni down to work to drop off my drag and then walked Columbus out to Aquatic Park and then over Fort Mason to the Palace of Fine Arts.  Almost seven miles.  I will fully admit that I felt pretty creaky when I started but thanks to my good friend the energy drink I managed to get it together.

Fisherman's Wharf and Aquatic Park aren't nearly so horrible minus the tourists:



That's the luscious Fontana Towers rising behind Ghirardelli Square:



The Maritime Museum has a stunning deco design but it almost a complete snore inside.  A bit of a shame:






The path up to Fort Mason Park:







Benny Bufano!:




The Palace of the Legion of Honor:



I went back to work via the Broadway Tunnel.  I'd had enough of the hills:


I went to a spin class after work and then home for dinner.  After, I sorted out my travel arrangements for the Lifecycle.  I'm driving home on Day 7.  I don't want to stay in LA.  I'll miss my husband more than I want to go to museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment