Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday I led an ALC training ride out to the fabled Marshall Wall.  It's the hardest ride of the year and logistically the trickiest because we didn't have a sweep vehicle and there were only a handful of ride leaders.  And maybe there were a few tears but I was very proud of how well everybody did on the ride.  I seem to have totally started a trend for taking ass selfies at the top of Marshall Wall.  Why wouldn't you?  It seems to me a moment of empowerment Oprah would love.  We had to leave a little early from Jane Warner because a homeless person starting got frustrated with his electronics and started hacking at them with a small hatchet he had.  I didn't want that to spill over to bikes so we left.  Yikes!  Here are some pics from before the drama:






Cheese Factory hill:


The view from the top:


I love this farm that's about a third of the way down the hill to Marshall:






I got home at a reasonable hour and went to bed almost immediately.  Long ass day.

Bike Mileage:

Today102.6
Week to date234.0
Month to date634.4
Year to date2,389.1
Since Inception 10/1/0754,658.9

No comments:

Post a Comment