Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday I led an ALC training ride out to Alpine Dam.  It started out fabulous but was a complete shit show before it was all over.  It was in the 70's and gorgeous in Fairfax.  It was in the 40's and blowing rain and fog on the top of the mountain.  We had a bunch of riders SAG and it took forever to get it all sorted. I still managed to have a pretty awesome day which I take as further evidence of my mania.  Special thanks to Patrick Wolf who gave me the leg warmers off of his body because I needed them more than him.  He's totally been moved to my 'do not kill' list.

Pics from Fairfax:






Alpine Dam lake.  Note the fog.  That should be taken as an ominous warning:




Heading up Bofax:




I didn't get home until after 6 which was really late.  I got cleaned up and went to bed.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment