Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday was walk2werq Tuesday although I probably should have just stayed in bed because it was so wet and drizzly.  I headed out to St. Ignatius in Pacific Heights but there was a service going when I got there so I didn't go in an walk around.  I got some pics:



I headed back to work via Russian Hill and got a bunch of pics on the way:












I went to the noon services at Grace Cathedral in the Chapel of Grace whose architect clearly went back for seconds on splendour.  The flowers were really pretty although I wasn't sure whether they were left over from a weekend wedding as they seemed to be in somebody's signature colors of Blush and Bashful:






I headed back to the office and then I went to the gym after work.  I was really beat by the time I got home.  It had been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment