Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Thursday was the notorious red dress day and I wore more costume than I ever have this year.  I've avoided too much costume for many years but one of my riders, Janeen gave me a tasteful neglige and felt obliged to wear it.  I also went with some makeup and I liked it but I think the lip should have had more impact so next year if I repeat with it I'm going with a gloss.  There was an optional lobe of 18 miles, 9 miles out to the beach and back, that was fabulous and amazingly, only 72 riders chose to ride it, the rest of them preferring to freeze their asses off at lunch wrapped in mylar blankets.  I don't understand humans.









Some pics from the optional water stop.  I'd changed into a jersey for riding but then put the costume back on for some pics:










Jeremy Yost had the best costumes of the day.  Fabulous.


Loved it!

Bike Mileage:

Today58.0
Week to date324.2
Month to date324.2
Year to date2,860.4
Since Inception 10/1/0755,130.2

No comments:

Post a Comment